Online crash-course: Monologue
The monologue offers the dramatist a chance to convey something about past events, present day circumstances and/or things that seem inevitable. The monologue is above all an opportunity for the actor to relate something to the audience about the state of mind of the character being portrayed.
In this online session the monologues spoken by the participants will serve the mutual reflection of their basic dramaturgic functions in general.
This class is for you if
- you’re interested in theater and film
- you want to learn the basics of how to work on a monologue
- you want to have a go at trying out some acting
What you need to join
- a stable internet connection
- a laptop, computer or tablet with Zoom installed
Friday, June 19, 2020
19:00 – 20:30h
4 – 10
This class is open to adult English speakers.